Coaching for Your Life’s Spiritual Journey
Spiritual coaching is a great way to support your ongoing spiritual journey. The practice has its roots deep in all spiritual traditions, in the realization that an experienced guide is a must when your journey takes you into the spiritual wilderness. If you feel a call to deepen, I encourage you to consider working with me as a spiritual coach.
Spiritual Coaching is found in every religious tradition and its importance is universally recognized. I listen, I watch, I mirror back what I am sensing. I use my training, my knowledge and experience, and my intuition to find where spirit is most brightly shining in you, and where it might want to emerge into greater fullness. I hold you as always already fully awake and help you to sense the awakening impulse within, as it shows up in you, moment to moment.
I am a guide and friend with whom to share the way. I try not to lead, though sometimes I can’t help but make suggestions. I believe that the path is ultimately yours to discover and yours to walk, but you need not walk the path alone. If you feel it’s time to find a guide for your journey, I hope you’ll contact me today.
- Spiritual Coaching is discerning Spirit’s presence and action in your life
- Cultivating relationships with friends and family as a spiritual practice
- Supporting you as in your ongoing process of healing and awakening
- Spiritual Life Assessment: conducting a comprehensive assessment of your spiritual life
- Deepening your experience of Spirit through prayer, meditation, and other practices
- Experiencing embodied spirituality through mindful movement
- Experiencing all of life as spiritual practice; finding Spirit in all aspects of self and life
- Journaling and self-reflection and exploration as tools for growth
- Shadow work to heal and reintegrate lost aspects of self
- Integrating spiritual awareness into everyday life
- Creatively engaging with Life as spiritual practice
I meet with clients in person, when possible, or by videoconference or telephone.
Contact me today to set up an initial complimentary session or to purchase a package of sessions.
For another perspective on the roots of spiritual coaching, I recommend this article by Marian Cowan, CSJ, of Spiritual Directors International.