Date(s) - April 11, 2021
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Are you curious about spiritual awakening?
Self discovery through Trillium Awakening
can align your life in ways you didn’t think possible.
Join teachers Fax Gilbert and Bill Epperly in this free online Introduction as they offer you a first-hand taste of this practice and its teachings. The Introduction is the first step toward becoming part of a global community practicing Trillium Awakening in monthly virtual gatherings, in-person gatherings, including retreats around the world.
- Brief history of Trillium Awakening, it’s purpose and how it came to be
- Essential elements of this practice: Consciousness, Embodiment, and Mutuality
- How Mutuality is the fuel that catalyzes embodied awakening
- “Whole-Being Realization” and its importance for spiritual development
- Basic practices of Trillium Awakening
- An experience of group Mutuality while live on the call
- How to engage this path for yourself and ignite your own awakening
This two-hour orientation is delivered via Zoom. A web link will be sent upon registration.
Registration is not yet open, but you pre-register by completing this short online form.