Whole Body Spirituality for Your Inner Mystic
Align with your highest purpose, live a joyful, deeply rewarding life
See my interview with Jay Stone on Inner Quest.
Traditionally, the bodhisattva is one who has attained enlightenment, then committed themselves to working to help others. This beautiful, inspiring idea of the awakened world-server can also describe anyone who has awakened to some degree and wants to put their awakening to work in serving the world. This, to me, is what we are all called to do – to use our gifts, energy, and inspiration to help the world evolve. Yes, we are also invited to awaken fully, to become fully awake and fully human. But the challenges of our world invite us to play our part in evolving society at all levels.
“Where your talents and the needs of the world cross; there lies your vocation.” – Aristotle
We are confronted by challenges everywhere we look:
– our precious planet earth is under tremendous pressure
– global climate change threatens to alter our planet on a massive scale
– the need to stand up for the dignity, rights and well-being of all people has never been greater
– our economic, political, educational and other systems desperately need reinvention
– stress, anxiety, worry, depression and other challenges rob us of productivity and joy
“Bill’s style is intuitive and compassionate. I feel seen and understood at a deep level” -RS, visual artist
If you are longing to awaken to your full potential – spiritual and human.
If you long for work that feeds your soul, work that heals and evolves our systems
I invite you to contact me today to join the great work of our time, the healing of body, mind, spirit, and society.
I work with individuals seeking:
– integration of spiritual life with work life into a seamless whole
– more love, joy, and fun in life
– clarification of your highest purpose and alignment with that purpose
– a path to awakening to embodied non-dual consciousness
Contact me today at bill@integralawakenings
What others are saying:
“I feel an awakening transmission when I’m in session with Bill” – JS, psychotherapist, California
“Your approach to mindfulness meditation has changed and deepened how I experience God in prayer.” – a Jesuit Priest
“Bill has a way with words and simply bringing his message into the comfort of our consciousness. What a pleasure to work with you Bill.” -Terri O’Fallon, Pacific Integral