Awaken, align, and live!
Connect to your True Self and live a joyful, deeply rewarding life
See my recent interviews with Martin Ucik, Lynn Fuentes and others.
The Bodhisattva idea, part of eastern spirituality, is of one who awakens, then commits themself to working to help others. This beautiful, inspiring idea of the awakened world-server also describes anyone who has awakened to a degree and wants to put their awakening to work in serving the world. This, to me, is what we are all called to do – to use our gifts, energy, and inspiration to help the world evolve. We are also invited to awaken fully, to become fully awake and fully human. But there’s no reason that our lives of awakened service cannot start now, where we are.
“Where your talents and the needs of the world cross; there lies your vocation.” – Aristotle
We are confronted by challenges everywhere we look:
– our precious earth is under tremendous pressure
– global climate change threatens to alter life conditions on a massive scale
– the need to stand up for the dignity, rights and well-being of all people has never been greater
– our economic, political, educational and other systems desperately need reinvention
– stress, anxiety, worry, depression and other challenges rob us of productivity and joy
“I have never felt so alive, so present,… this work has changed my life!” DS, Chicago
If you are longing to awaken to your full potential – spiritual and human.
If you long for work that feeds your soul, work that heals and evolves our systems
I invite you to contact me today to join the great work of our time, the healing of body, mind, spirit, and society.
I work with individuals seeking:
– integration of spiritual life with work life into a seamless whole
– more love, joy, and fun in life
– clarification of your highest purpose and alignment with that purpose
– a path to awakening to embodied non-dual consciousness
Contact me today for a no-obligations initial consultation
What others are saying:
“This works has changed my life. It’s helped me to make huge shifts in how I see myself and how I live” – TR, Chicago
“Your approach to meditation has changed and deepened how I experience God in prayer.” – a Jesuit Priest
“Bill has a way with words and simply bringing his message into the comfort of our consciousness. What a pleasure to work with you Bill.” -Terri O’Fallon, Pacific Integral